I love chili. Chili with beans, no beans, white chili, spicy chili and mild chili. And I love this Mexican Chicken Chili. It’s a staple in our house and something that is usually in the freezer for a quick crockpot meal.
And while this tastes amazing, it looks disgusting! I will be the first to admit this soup does not photograph well. But please believe me when I say it is good! Just cover the soup in sour cream and cheese and you’ll never know if looks so ugly!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced into chunks
- 1 c. chopped onion
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 2 15-oz cans stewed tomatoes
- 15 oz can of cannellini beans
- 2 15-oz cans of black beans
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 10 ounce bag frozen corn
- Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream
- Drain liquid from all cans of beans.
- Put all ingredients in a crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with cheddar cheese and sour cream.